CALLING ALL RESEARCHERS! Great opportunity to engage with BBC Wales/S4C’s Flagship Innovation Programme
HE Connected Studio is an initiative designed to develop a new and vibrant research agenda in collaboration with BBC Wales, S4C and Creative Businesses. Cardiff University can nominate up to 10 early career academics or Masters/PhD researchers to participate in the Creative Studio day on Wednesday 27 November 2013.
Participation will help researchers to discover:
• How to work and engage with Creative Industry businesses such as the BBC/S4C
• How to develop ideas and transfer knowledge to the market to make an impact
• How researchers in other creative disciplines are tackling similar issues
• Skills and attitudes that are likely to make research more innovative
• Opportunities for thinking creatively and developing a peer network
Connected Studio is open to those working in a creative discipline, the humanities or an area that can be applied to a creative outcomes (such as engineering and computer science). For more information about the project and for guidance on eligibility, please visit the Creative Exchange Network Wales web page here.
Please contact Lisa Birkbeck (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Richard Martin (MartinR6@cardiff.ac.uk) in the Public Relations team to register an interest by Friday 25 October.