Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu

Need a place to study? Apply for Researcher Space now!

Six spaces have become available in the Researchers’ Room in the Hadyn Ellis Building.

The workspace includes a desk, lockable overhead storage cabinets, and an under desk storage cabinet as well as a networked computer.

Priority for allocation will be to doctoral researchers who are writing up.

To see our policies and apply for a space, please visit the webpage.

Deadline for applications is midnight on 20 October 2013.




2 Responses to “Need a place to study? Apply for Researcher Space now!”

  1. Azim Ahmed Says:

    Dear UGC,

    I’d like to submit my name for a researcher space in UGC. I previously submitted an application.

    I am unsure as to whether my home school (SHARE) requires approval from my Director of PGR. In my previous application, sign off from the director wasn’t necessary.

    In this case, much of my work is desk based (rather than needing a computer), SHARE PGR room doesn’t have any desks without computers.

    A space in the Hadyn Ellis building would be a significant help.

    Many thanks,

  2. Says:

    Hi Azim,

    Many thanks for your query. I have passed it on to our Admin team, and they will get back to you shortly with an answer.

    Best wishes,

    Jadine Wringe
    Communications Officer
    University Graduate College

Leave a Reply

Our Newsletter

Cylchlythyr Coleg Graddedigion y Brifysgol