Equal Pay Library
- Bettio, F., Corsi, M., D’Ippoliti, C., Lyberaki, A., Lodovici, M. S. and Verashchagina, A. 2012. The impact of the economic crisis on the situation of women and men and on gender equality policies. Synthesis Report for the European Commission.
- Davies, R. and Welpton, R. 2008. How Does Workplace Monitoring Affect the Gender Wage Differential? Analysis of the Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings and the 2004 Workplace Employment Relations Survey—A Research Note. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 46(4), pp. 732-749.
- Grimshaw, D. and Rubery, J. 2007. Undervaluing women's work. Manchester: Equal Opportunities Commission.
- Jarman, J., Blackburn, R. M. and Racko, G. 2012. The Dimensions of Occupational Gender Segregation in Industrial Countries. Sociology, 46(6), pp. 1003-1019.
- Metcalf, H. 2009. Pay gaps across the equality strands: a review. Manchester: EHRC research report: 14.
- Olsen, W. and Walby, S. 2004. Modelling gender pay gaps. Equal Opportunities.
- Plantenga, J., Remery, C., Figueiredo, H. and Smith, M. 2009. Towards a European Union gender equality index. Journal of European Social Policy, 19(1), pp. 19-33.
- Blackaby, D., Moore, N., Murphy, P. and O’Leary, N. 2001. The gender pay gap in Wales. Research Discussion Series, Manchester: Equal Opportunity Commission.
- Bristow, G., Pill, M., Davies, R. and Drinkwater, S. 2011. Stay, leave or return? Patterns of Welsh graduate mobility. People, Place & Policy Online, 5(3), pp. 135-148.
- Bryan, J., Munday, M. and Roche, N. 2007. The Welsh economy: a statistical profile. Contemporary Wales, 19(1), pp. 248-275.
- Parken, A. and Rees, T. 2011. 6. Economic Renewal and the Gendered Knowledge Economy in Wales. Contemporary Wales, 24(1), pp. 113-134.
- Parken, A. (2012) Equal Pay Duty Briefing Note for the NHS CEHR
- The Treaty of the Functioning of the European Union, Article 157 (2007)
- Equal Payment Directive, No. 2006/54/EC (2006)
- Code of Practice on the Implementation of Equal Pay for Work of Equal Value for Women (1996)
- European Commission Equal Treatment Directive (1976)
- Equality Act (2010)
- Gender Equality Duty (2007)
- Equality Act (2006)
- Sex discrimination Act (1986)
- Equal Pay Act (passed 1970, comes into effect 1975)
- Public Sector Equality Duty in Wales (2011)
- The Equality Objectives and Strategic Equality Plan, Welsh Government (2011)
In depth information about gender pay gaps and gender pay inequality to be found at the following websites: