Dr Sally Holland
Memberships / External Activities
- Board of Trustees, Voices from Care Cymru
- 2012-13 Member of the NICE Topic expert Group developing a set of Quality Care Standards for the Health and Well-being of Looked After Children and Care Leavers.
- 2012: Independent advisor to the National Assembly for Wales's Inquiry Into Adoption
- 2008-2011: Member of the editorial board: British Journal of Social Work
- 2007: Member of the QAA benchmarking committee for social work;
- 2004-6: Academic member of the National Assembly for Wales Review: Safeguarding Vulnerable Children.
- Module leader: Child, Youth and Family Social Work, MASW Level 3;
- Children and Childhood: Undergraduate and Masters modules;
- social work research module;
- Masters, DSW and PhD supervision;
- I am currently supervising PhDs in the fields of foster care, volunteering, Polish children's experiences in UK schools, neighbourhoods and child protection, youth justice, child neglect and adoption.