Competency Frameworks - for effective people management
- Competency Frameworks - for effective people management
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This one day course will help those with people management responsibilities to gain an understanding of competency frameworks. Using these frameworks can enhance employee selection and placement, career and succession planning, training and development, and performance management. A generic competency framework will be used in this workshop, however using your own organisational competency framework is also feasible.
Who is it for?
- Those who wish to learn how competencies frameworks can be used within effective people management.
What you will learn:
- Identify core organisational competencies and how to use them effectively.
Benefits of attending:
- Identify core competencies relevant to your area of operation.
- Develop standards of performance and generate accurate criteria for job profiles.
- Learn key methods for objective measurement.
- Develop competency-based questions for selection and performance.
- Explore how competencies can be used in the development of employees.