Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Communication Strategy – Design & Development
- Communication Strategy – Design & Development
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Developing a strategy for both Internal and External communications is vital in ensuring your key messages are reaching your stakeholders and your customers. This one day covers the complete process of building a comprehensive communication strategy, from core concepts to development methodologies. You will learn a step-by-step system for analysing stakeholders and channels, defining goals and objectives, and presenting your strategy in a clear and practical framework.
Who is it for?
- Those with some responsibility for either internal and/or external communications. No prior knowledge is needed.
What you will learn:
- How to maximise benefit from all areas of communication within your organisation, ensuring that they are directed at the right markets and stakeholders via a range of media.
Benefits of attending:
- Analyse, map and prioritise your stakeholders.
- Select the most effective communication channels.
- Recognise the importance of internal and external communication and the different audiences you need to reach.
- Develop key messages for your markets and stakeholders.
- Define the communication goals and objectives.
- Create a clear, concise, integrated communication strategy.
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.