Back to: Project Management
Shaping Organisational Change
- Shaping Organisational Change
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Organisations exist in a climate of constant and increasing change and those that have learnt to respond and transform themselves through effective management are more likely to survive and thrive. Many managers and leaders will have to respond to strategic and organisational change and mange this process successfully.
Who is it for?
- Any manager or leader who will need to respond and lead change in their workplace.
What you will learn:
- What is organisational change and how change works.
- The fundamentals of change management.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand which key principles can be used on small or large scale projects.
- Understand why some change initiatives fail.
- Learn how potential barriers can be overcome.
- Apply specific tools and techniques to manage change within your organisation.
- Identify practical next steps to improve your ability to lead change.