Back to: Statistics
Introduction to R: The Open Source Statistical Package
- Introduction to R: The Open Source Statistical Package
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
R is an extremely powerful data management and analysis tool, knowledge of the system enables one to effortlessly manage and analyse data.
R is an open source statistical package, therefore, it is free and also benefits from the huge community that contribute to it.
This course provides a basis for more advanced courses
Who is it for?
- Anyone who may find themselves needing to deal with data manipulation and simple statistical analysis
- Aimed at those with basic programming experience. No knowledge or R is required; however participants should be comfortable with Windows XP
What you will learn:
- The fundamentals of this open source statistics parckage
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the basic functions of R
- Write R functions and scripts for sutomation
- Understand how R handles data
- Perform simple statistical analysis and data manipulation unsing R