Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
- Copy Writing
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
The course has been designed to help participants understand how to write professional and effective copy. Through practical examples and exercises, participants will learn how to write attention-grabbing copy in a range of formats for different media. Participants will gain an understanding of what makes a good story and the key techniques for writing effective and engaging copy, as well as the importance of successful proof reading.
Who is it for?
- Staff who need to write effective promotional copy to help promote and generate business.
What you will learn:
- How to develop promotional writing skills
- The importance of different styles and tone needed for the diverse range of media
Benefits of attending:
- Write copy to grab headlines and customers.
- Learn how to write for different formats and media.
- Understand different styles and tones and how and when to use them.
- Learn how to write benefit led copy.
- Understand how to proof read successfully.
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.