Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Website Design and Management
- Website Design and Management
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
An effective website is a crucial marketing tool for any organisation. This course will provide participants with an understanding of the non-technicalfundamentals of web design, including what constitutes good design, usability and accessibility issues, and the interrelation between great content and great search engine rankings. The course will equip participants with the knowledge required to facilitate working with internal or external web designers, from commissioning through implementation to ongoing management and evaluation.
Who is it for?
- Anyone involved in commissioning, editing or managing websites, intranets or extranets. No technical knowledge of website design or development is required.
What you will learn:
- The fundamentals of website design and development
- How to successfully commission, implement and manage a website
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the basics of web design.
- Successfully manage the commission and development process.
- Understand that you will need to know how it's going to work before you can decide how it should look.
- Identify Web design and development issues you should know about.
- Create and maintain great content for your site.
- Monitor and evaluate website success.
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.