Back to: Statistics
Advanced Course in Data Management
- Advanced Course in Data Management
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This 3 day course will teach a set of programming techniques to construct macros for the repeated use of manipulating and analysing complex data.
The course will be presented through the combined use of seminars and practical workshops. Numerous examples and demonstrations will be presented together with regular laboratory exercises.
This course is accredited by Cardiff University. On successful completion the participant will receive 10 Credits, Level 2 (CQFW Level 5).
Who is it for?
- Anyone who needs to conduct analysis on large and complex data.
- Must have programming experience.
- All attendees are expected to be familiar with the content covered on the Introductory Course in Data Management.
What you will learn:
- Advanced Data Step Programming.
- Macro Programming.
Benefits of attending:
- Manipulate complex data through advanced data step programming and Structured Query Language.
- Analyse data using macro code to automate.
- Construct generic programs (or macros) for repeated use.