Back to: Project Management
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)®
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)®
(24, 25, 26 March & 3, 4 April 2014)
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Todays organisations exist in a climate of constant and increasing change. Those that have learned to transform themselves through effective leadership and strategic control are more likely to survive and prosper. Programme management is increasingly being recognised as a key tool to enable organisations to manage transformation. MSP® can help participants to accelerate their organisation's performance and help it to reach its target capability. This course will provide a full and complete understanding of the MSP® programme management framework.
Who is it for?
- Programme and Project Directors.
- Managers, Business Strategists and Consultants.
- People who manage a number of related projects.
- All participants should have some experience of leading or managing change.
What you will learn:
- The MSP® framework based around the 3 core concepts – Principles, Governance and Transformational Flow.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the MSP® framework.
- Identify the vision for a programme.
- Gain commitment from Key Stakeholders.
- Manage the changes that are required.
- Sit the MSP® Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
Please note: The course is very intensive and will require additional evening and homestudy.
This course is run in partnership with pearcemayfield who is accredited to deliver the training
MSP® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.
The Swirl logo™is a trademark of the Cabinet Office