Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Developing Marketing Plans
- Developing Marketing Plans
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This one day course has been designed to provide participants with all the key skills and knowledge necessary to develop and implement effective marketing plans.
The course will cover key routes to market, setting marketing objectives and the role marketing plays within their organisation. From this, participants will be able to produce business led marketing plans that will grow and develop their business; and produce marketing solutions that achieve real results.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who has some responsibility for planning or implementing marketing campaigns and overall strategy. No prior knowledge is needed.
What you will learn:
- Essential skills and knowledge required to develop effective marketing plans.
- How to use marketing tools to meet objectives.
Benefits of attending:
- Set SMART marketing objectives.
- Understand your brand.
- Develop unique selling points.
- Learn how to match the marketing message with the medium.
- Develop key marketing messages.
- Produce marketing plans that can be measured.
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.