Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Understanding Market Research
- Understanding Market Research
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This course will provide participants with an understanding of the markets in which their business operates. Participants will learn how to undertake market research, identify target markets and analyse competitor activity. From this, participants will be better equipped to develop marketing plans that will achieve strategic goals.
Who is it for?
- Those who would benefit from an awareness of marketing preparation and research.
What you will learn:
- The importance of knowledge gathering in relation to marketing.
- How research supports effective marketing activities.
Benefits of attending:
- Clarify your primary and secondary research.
- Identify and understand your market.
- Learn how to segment your market.
- Understand customer needs through research.
- Target specific customers more effectively.
- Analyse competitor activity.
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.