Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Writing for the Web
- Writing for the Web
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Well written, well presented content creates a professional and positive image for your users and customers. Participants will learn how to write web content that is appealing, effective, easy to use and speaks directly to the target audience.
Who is it for?
- Those responsible for preparing or editing copy for websites. Technical knowledge is not necessary for this course.
What you will learn:
- The principles and techniques specific to online writing
- How to produce content that is appropriate for your target audience
Benefits of attending:
- Understand how people behave online
- Recognise the difference between online and offline writing
- Learn how to optimise copy for search engines
- Organise page content so that it easy to use
- Establish a voice for your site and get to know your audience
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.