- Coaching Skills
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Coaching is widely acknowledged as a vital development tool, however, many organisations are not realising the potential of building coaching into their learning and development activities. Developing coaching skills will help managers to motivate their staff, help to improve performance through clear goal setting and enable managers to develop team members in line with both individual and company objectives. This course will provide a structured, practical coaching process and framework that can be applied to any organisation. It will also give delegates an insight into how to embed this important, collaborative activity into the organisational culture.
Who is it for?
- Managers or leaders who want to introduce coaching into the workplace or enhance their current activity.
What you will learn:
- How and when to use coaching.
- The benefits coaching can bring to an organisation.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about different coaching models.
- Recognise when to use coaching.
- Practice the skills needed for effective coaching.
- Understand how to monitor and record learner progress.
- Know how to structure workplace coaching sessions.
- Understand the importance of evaluating the coaching sessions.