Assessing and Managing Medical Risk for Insurers
- New! – View a recording of the highly successful Medical Risk Webinar covering Multiple Sclerosis & Parkinson’s Disease.
- Download the associated presentation [PDF]
Our programme of courses aims to provide participants with knowledge and understanding about a range of medical conditions frequently encountered in medical underwriting and claims assessment. This will improve and facilitate their risk assessing performance for these key medical conditions.
Each course is designed to improve participants’ understanding of the specific medical condition covered, and examines the implications from both medical underwriting and claims management perspectives across all Life and Health insurance product lines.
- Use of real case studies ensures that participants can immediately see how their learning will impact on their work
- Independent practicing clinicians and experts in their field to ensure participants always get the most up to date information and developments
- Each module is accredited by Cardiff University
- Blended learning approach ensures flexibility and minimal impact on participants’ day to day roles
Each course within the programme can be taken on a standalone basis. However, participants booking on to two or more Assessing and Managing Medical Risk for Insurers courses at the same time will receive a 10% discount.