Who should apply?
- Graduates interested in an advanced academic study of journalism, media and communications.
- Students looking to undertake PhD research in this area.
- Students interested in a career in local, regional, national and international institutions dealing with issues of media and communications (such as regulators, development organisations, NGOs, etc.).
- Aspiring journalists, media managers, activists and advocates interested in an in-depth understanding of the broader field of media and communications.
- Experienced journalists and other media practitioners wishing to reflect on their professional practice.
- Students and practitioners who wish to complement their experience in other fields with a comprehensive education in media and communications.