This is a great opportunity for you to:
- Meet up to 20 student and graduate employers, the Careers & Employability Service and GO Wales.
- Talk face-to-face with recruiters – ask questions, gain information and advice that may not be available on their website.
- Find out about the jobs, postgraduate study and time-out opportunities available to you.
- Pick up information, hints and tips from our Careers Team.
- Attend Talks, Workshops and Skills Sessions that will help your with you career planning.
All Student and Graduate Recruiters promoting opportunities for careers in Engineering and Technology are invited attend.
- This is popular event with typical visitor attendance between 400 – 500.
- The event is very cost effective; to participate in the fair costs £195 +VAT. There is a reduction for registered charities.
- Sponsorship is also available at a very competitive rate of £500 +VAT (in addition to the exhibitor fee). Sponsors receive the exhibitors’ benefits as well as your logo featured on the website and all publicity materials.
- Exhibitors are invited to host additional Talks & Skills Sessions at the event at just £95 +VAT per session.
What’s more, by attending this event you will …
- Target students from one of Britain’s major teaching and research universities.
- Have the support of the Careers & Employability’s Employer Liaison and Marketing Teams throughout the run up to the event and during the day.
To book please complete the Booking Form. Alternatively, contact Vicky Osborne, Employer Liaison Assistant:
Tel: (029) 2087 4230.