This fair is a great opportunity for you to:
- Meet over 40 Student and Graduate Recruiters, Careers & Employability and GO Wales.
- Talk face-to-face with recruiters – ask questions, gain information and advice that may not be available on their website.
- Get ideas and information on what you can do with your degree.
- Find out about the jobs, postgraduate study and time-out opportunities available to you.
- Pick up information, hints and tips from our Careers Team.
- Attend Talks that will help your with your career planning and job applications.
All Student and Graduate Recruiters are invited to attend this event.
- This is a popular event with typical visitor attendance between 900 – 1800.
- This is a well regarded event amongst recruiters, with typical exhibitor attendance between 60 and 65.
- The event is very cost effective; stands are just £349 +VAT.
- Exhibitors receive a stand area (2×2 metres), table, table covering, 2 chairs, power and 1 parking space, complimentary lunch & refreshments for 2 people, an online web link and listing in the ‘Event Briefing Sheet’.
- Sponsorship is also available and very competitive at £500 +VAT (in addition to the exhibitor fee).
- Sponsors receive the exhibitors’ benefits as well as your logo featured on the website, all publicity materials and the ‘Event Briefing Sheet’.
- Exhibitors are invited to host additional Talks & Skills Sessions at the event at just £95 +VAT per session.
What’s more, by attending this event you will …
- Be targeting one of Britain’s major teaching and research universities; with an international reputation for the quality of its work, which attracts staff and students from around the world.
- Work closely with the Careers & Employability’s Employer Liaison and Marketing Teams who will be able to offer advice and support with your recruitment activities at Cardiff University.
To book your place at the Autumn Careers Fair please complete the booking form. Alternatively, contact Helen Thomas, Employer Liaison Assistant:
Tel: (029) 2087 4712.
Exhibitor details to be added July/August 2013.
Details to be added July/August 2013.
The following exhibitors took part in the Autumn Careers Fair in October 2012:
The following workshops and talks will take place at the fair:
11:15am – Employment Regulations for International Students (Room C)
11:30am – Careers in Broadcasting (Room A)
12:15pm – Ernst & Young: Application Boot Camp (Room C)
12:30pm – Careers in Publishing (Room B)
1:00pm – Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) (Room A)
1:30pm – A Career in Human Resources (Room C)
- 2:15pm – Careers in Accountancy presented by ACCA (Room B)