The GO Wales programme sources work experience opportunities for students and graduates in small and medium sized companies throughout Wales.
From the end of your second year you can take part in the following programmes:
• GO Wales Tasters – flexible short term unpaid work experience from 17 – 70 hours
• GO Wales Placements – paid placements lasting 6 – 10 weeks
• GO Wales Job Growth Wales - paid placements lasting 6 months
• GO Wales Freelancer Academy – free training for graduates to progress their business idea
• GO Wales Graduate Academy – free training for graduates to increase their employability
Visit the GO Wales website to find out more and to register.